Rentokil Pestaurant returns to the Northern Restaurant & Bar Show from 21st to 22nd March 2017 at Manchester Central.
We’re bringing back entomophagy (eating insects) to the largest hospitality exhibition in the North with Pestaurant. NRB hosts 300 exhibitors, 65 live demos and over 7,500 trade-only visitors. Every year Northern Restaurant & Bar Show brings together the entire Northern hospitality industry to discover new ideas, identify opportunities and source new products and services.
Edible insects, from cheddar cheese mealworms and curry crickets to plain roasted locusts and June beetles will be available to entice visitors and exhibitors alike to be adventurous and try entomophagy. So visit us at stand C18.
At a Rentokil Pestaurant the food is FREE and a number of Rentokil experts are on hand to discuss the edible insects being served, answer any pest related questions you may have, and pass on their ‘top tips’ for avoiding pest problems at work and at home.
Rentokil Pest Control will also be introducing to the hospitality industry the future of fly control – Lumnia. The first electronic fly killer (EFK) unit to utilise energy efficient LED technology to transmit UV light 40% further across a broader area than standard UV tubes. Lumnia’s low power consumption can also deliver an average of 61% in energy savings*.
Rentokil Initial is one of the leading providers of essential services for the Hospitality & Leisure industry:
- Innovative and effective pest control solutions from ‘The Experts’.
- Comprehensive range of expert services, including Kitchen Deep Cleaning and Drains Maintenance from Rentokil Specialist Hygiene.
- Floorcare, Washrooms and Vending solutions from Initial - experts in hygiene.
- Interior/Exterior planting, Hanging baskets, Flower displays, Christmas & Scenting from Ambius the Experts in Workspace Plant Design.
Come and visit us on stand C18 from 21st to 22nd March, at the Northern Restaurant & Bar Show, Manchester Central.
* Energy consumption testing carried out by Rentokil Initial against equivalent competitor units.