A mouse problem is worrying for any business. Our BPCA certified expert's knowledge and proactive approach will ensure you have maximum protection against mice, enabling you to focus on your customers.
If you spot signs of mice such as mouse droppings, gnawed items or a strong smell of ammonia contact us straight away:
- We guarantee to arrange a discreet appointment at a convenient time for you and your business.
- Our local BPCA certified Surveyor will carry out a free business site survey and propose a tailored solution to your mouse issue.
- We’ll arrange appropriate times for a local BPCA certified technician to visit your premises and begin resolving your mouse problem, with the minimum of fuss or disruption to your business. Several visits may be required to successfully resolve rodent issues.
- Our technician will introduce themselves when they arrive and run through the treatment process before starting work.
- This is followed up by regular inspection visits and expert advice on how to keep your business rodent-free in the future.
- Our expert, discreet service will help protect your business and reputation.
Our highly trained and BPCA certified experts have wide-ranging experience in quickly and effectively resolving mouse infestations across a variety of industries from Food Processing and Pharmaceuticals to Hotels, Restaurants, Shops and Offices.
Mice can be particularly damaging for businesses involved in food – manufacturing, catering or food retail industries. Our surveyors and technicians have the most up to date, and through knowledge of relevant food legislation that affects these complex businesses. This ensures we provide the most cost effective and legally compliant solutions to any mouse infestation.
Not only do our business customers benefit from our expertise and in-depth knowledge, we provide treatments and solutions that are industry leading, to resolve your rodent issues swiftly and effectively with the minimum of disruption to your staff and customers.
Our mouse control solutions include proactive as well as reactive treatments:
- Mouse Monitor Units - early, accurate detection of mice in your business. The MMU uses advanced infra-red sensor technology, which is ideal for use in sensitive areas where the use of rodenticides could be an issue.
- Bait free RADAR – (Rodent Activated Detection And Riddance) captures eliminates and isolates mice quickly, cleanly and humanely without the use of toxic bait.
- Thermal imaging surveys – night time thermal imaging of premises, when mice are most active, to pinpoint areas to treat, limiting interruption to your business operations.
- RapidPro Mouse Riddance – fast acting, acute rodenticide more humane solution than anticoagulants, as one feed puts affected mice to sleep permanently.
- Rodent Odour Control – using unique, discreet & effective scenting cubes to mask the odours associated with rodent activity & decomposition.
Our business customers can also benefit from our Rentokil PestConnect Service, which is an online connected system, providing continuous 24/7 monitoring, rapid response and protection against rodent pests with easy to access information, all via myRentokil online reporting.
PestConnect helps to protect your business 365 days a year, 24 hours a day against mice. Whilst providing status of incidents online for auditing & analysis. This also provides additional assurance to third-party auditors of your audit compliance.