A few moth species can unfortunately cause a lot of unsightly damage to clothes, carpets and other materials in your home or business. Taking immediate action as soon as you see the tell-tale signs of moths is vital.
Our experts are able to quickly:
- Identify - the specific moth species and the extent of the infestation
- Recommend - the most appropriate moth treatment for your property
- Implement - effective, targeted treatments to get rid of moths quickly
- Advise - on actions you can take to help prevent further moth problems
So if you've spotted any signs of a moth infestation call us now on 0800 218 2210 to arrange for our local experts to help get rid of moths from your property.
At Rentokil we have a range of expert treatments that offer targeted solutions to ensure your moth problem is quickly and effectively eliminated.
Our treatment options include:
- Targeted ph neutral insecticide spray treatments
- Pesticide free 'heat pod' treatments
- Controlled Atmosphere Technology (CAT) treatments for delicate, fragile items
- Clothes Moth Riddance package - Integrated Pest Management solution specifically to control clothes moths
Follow these tips to help reduce moth larvae in your home, whilst our team treat your moth problem:
- Change vacuum bags often - to make sure you remove larvae and eggs from your property.
- Wash all fabrics - soft furnishings, linens, curtains and towels in the affected area – moth larvae find these as tasty as clothes.
- Clean and wash down affected furniture - wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, especially cracks and crevices where eggs might be hiding.
- Clean suitcases - bags and containers as these might be hiding more eggs or larvae.