Access to and use of this Rentokil Initial Group* Blog is subject to the following terms and conditions of use which apply in addition to the terms and conditions contained in our legal statement.
By using or contributing to the Blog you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use and those contained in our legal statement.
*Unless otherwise specified, references in these terms and conditions of use to the Rentokil Initial Group, means Rentokil Initial plc and its group of companies.
In order to use or contribute to a Blog you may be required to provide certain personal details to the Rentokil Initial Group. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about you in response to any request for such information.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information to other users of the Blog about yourself or anyone else (for example â€“ telephone numbers, postal address, home address, email address or any other details that would enable you to be personally identified).
Material that you submit to the Blog
In contributing to the Blog you may not:
- post, link to or otherwise publish any content or material that is fraudulent, untrue, misleading, threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, harmful, obscene, unlawfully discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- post, link to or otherwise publish any content or material which is in breach of confidence or which is in breach of or violates any applicable law, regulation or code, or in breach of any intellectual property right (including without limitation, copyright);
- post, link to or otherwise publish any material containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and/or services or any “Spam”;
- post, link to, transmit or otherwise publish any content or material which contains software viruses or any form of harmful file or code which is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the operation of any Rentokil Initial Group website, computer, software or equipment or that belonging to any other third party;
- post, link to or otherwise publish any material that is unrelated to the Blog or the Blog topic of discussion;
- post, link to or otherwise publish any content or material with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which is likely to have an effect on the price of a particular security;
- impersonate any other person, firm or entity (including Rentokil Initial Group employees) or misrepresent an association with the Rentokil Initial Group or any other person or entity;
- engage in any activity which restricts or inhibits access to or use of the Blog by any other user.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
You agree that the Rentokil Initial Group may (at its discretion) disclose your personal details to any third party, who is claiming that any contribution made by you to the Blog is defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right, in breach of any of the warranties contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use or otherwise is in breach of or violates any applicable law, regulation or code.
User Liability and Indemnity
You are solely responsible for all content/material which you submit or otherwise publish on the Blog. You warrant and represent that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and other relevant rights.
You acknowledge that any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or of the terms and conditions contained in our Legal Statement may cause us damage and/or loss.
You agree to indemnify the Rentokil Initial Group in full and on demand against any third party liability, claims, loss (including consequential loss), damage and costs (including legal costs and expenses) we incur as a result of content/material you submit to the Blog.
Some of the content/material posted on the Blog is submitted by third parties unconnected with the Rentokil Initial Group and by third parties over whom the Rentokil Initial Group has no control (“Contributors”).
The Rentokil Initial Group does not endorse any Contributor material or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein and the Rentokil Initial Group expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Contributor material.
The Rentokil Initial Group cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any material submitted by a Contributor. You must bear all risks associated with your use of the Blog.
General Information Purposes Only
Rentokil Initial Group employees will contribute material to the Blog in order to stimulate discussions and in order to ensure the smooth running of the Blog. The information contained on this Blog is not comprehensive and is provided for general information purposes only.
Information may not be up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. You should not substitute any advice contained on this Blog for specific professional advice relating to your personal circumstances.
The Rentokil Initial Group cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any inaccuracies or omissions on this Blog and any decisions you make based on information contained on this Blog are your sole responsibility.
Third Party Websites and Links
Where a link is provided to a third party website, such a link does not indicate that the Rentokil Initial Group have reviewed or endorse the third parties website or its contents. The Rentokil Initial Group does not accept any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other websites or any information contained in them.
Intellectual Propert Rights
You agree to grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, transmit or otherwise publish in whole or in part (and in any form or media) any material which you submit to the Blog. You waive any moral rights in all material you submit.
Monitoring, Editing and Removal of Material Submitted
The Rentokil Initial Group reserves the right (which it may exercise without prior notice and at its sole discretion):
- to monitor any material and communications made to the Blog;
- to edit or otherwise amend any material which you submit to the Blog;
- to delete any material which you submit to the Blog;
- to terminate your access to and use of the Blog.
These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use
The Rentokil Initial Group may change these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. You should check these terms and conditions regularly. Your continued use of this Blog will be deemed to be acceptance of any updated or amended terms and conditions.
If you have any enquiries about these Terms and Conditions of Use, the Blog or if you believe that material submitted to the Blog by a Contributor infringes any legal right that you may have please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.